This beautiful bed crown was made so easily, I still can’t believe more people aren’t doing it! I believe every room needs a WOW! factor and this is definitely it in this room!
- A shelf (make sure it is empty on the back). Ours was from Hobby Lobby and we waited for a 50% sale, so it was around $20
2. Curtain Rod (measure the inside of the shelf to see what you need). Ours was a $2 rod from Walmart 18-24 inches
3. Two curtains (we got ours with a 40% coupon at Hobby Lobby). It doesn’t matter how long it is, as long as it can get behind your headboard
1. Secure the rod to the top of the wall centered over your bed
2. Hang the shelf over the rod. You should only be able to see the rod if you are looking up into it.
3. Hang the curtains on the rod and drape over bed. THAT’S IT!!!
Don’t you love this project?! It looks so French and grand!
Please consider sharing this on social media for us- we are a small blog and we need your support!
Subscribe already? If not, we would love to have you in our wonderfully kind community!